Saturday, April 1

Today,

I should be doing the following things before work:
Go to the bank
Work on english project
Not be trolling about online

Yet I have an overwhelming desire to go sit outside in a pair of shorts. The grass is green today.

Caught in between duty and desire, I'm compromising by sitting in my room where it smells quite nice thanks to my window being open all night. There's a nice breeze on my back; it feels like the back of cool fingernails lightly sliding across my skin. Spring time is good. There are no loud children or dogs barking or people driving by. There's not even a rustle in the leaves since they're still dead. Just some birds. And this amazing breeze. And this perfect smell. This beautiful atom shuffle.

A friendly imperative:
Stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home