Wednesday, October 31

It's done

I've been spending my time since November of last year working on a Co-Curricular Transcript System for my school. I just finished it.

A few caveats:
-Only the user's side is done. I need to whip up an administrator's control panel of sorts. This shouldn't be too hard.

-I want to keep working! I didn't think this would happen, but I'm itching like crazy to optimize my code. My SQL is highly inefficient and novice and needs a facelift. My perl is also far too verbose.

-I need to release it. This could be a struggle too.

but...Hurray.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home